This silky retinol formula really targets skin tone and texture. It's best used after you are able to use Retinol CE 5% at least 5 nights a week without irritation. 1% shouldn't not be a starter retinol for most customers and you should build up to this percentage.
Retinol CE 1% also includes vitamins c and e to maximize it's effectiveness and dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and deep creases, as well as brightens the skin.
Retinol stimulates cellular regeneration as well as collagen and elastin production improving skin tone and texture.
Formula counteracts photoaging effects of UV damage and helps normalize the physiology of the skin, making it healthier and more radiant!
Tips for increasing your retinol percentage
* Prior to using Retinol 1%, you should be using 5% at least 5 nights a week without irritation.
* When increasing your percentage, you may experience irritation similar to when you began your retinol journey. All the fun things... redness, flaking, burning, etc.
* To avoid irritation, apply 1 pump to dry skin 2-3 nights a week while avoiding the eye area. As your skin acclimates to the product increase the nights you apply and your goal should be 5-7 nights a week.
* Use your retinol with a moisturizer to minimize dryness. You can also use the sandwich method, which is layer moisturizer, retinol, and a second layer of moisturizer.
* The retinol journey is different for everyone. Some clients can use it night within a month and others can only use 3 nights a week for months and still experience irritation. Please go at your own pace and reach out to me if you need tips for using retinol.
A basic routine with retinol would look like this in the evening. Simple but effective!
Cleanser, toner, retinol, moisturizer.
An advanced routine with retinol would look like this in the evening. More steps but so many benefits to the skin and creating a youthful appearance!
Double cleansing with Mara Oil, Hydrating Cleanser, Needle Free Beauty Serum, Retinol CE, Eye Cream, Moisturizer, Neck Repair, Lash and Brow Serums, Lip Replenisher. That's my routine and I love, love the results and how my skin looks when I go to bed!